In-Studio Group Classes
How to Reserve Classes
We're back to [mostly] normal, with classes being offered in-studio. It’s easy to get started:
• Reserve your spot through the Studio 22 app or the website up to 30 days in advance. You can reserve a spot yourself up to 2 hours prior to the class start time. If it's less than 2 hours prior to class, we'll be happy to assist you in-studio.
• Use one of the Group Class Pricing options to attend classes.
• Accept the Waiver & Health Declaration
• You'll receive an email confirmation for your classes
• You'll need to download the Studio 22 app through either Google Play or the App Store before arriving to access your barcode for class check-in. Once you're logged in (use the same email & password from your account setup), you can also reserve classes, refill class packages, and more!
Didn't get in to the class you wanted? No Problem! We’ve got you covered.
• When you register, you'll be added to the waitlist if the class is full.
• If a spot opens up, you'll automatically be added to the class and you'll receive an email notification. If it’s within 2 hours of the class start time,
our Front Desk Team will call you to confirm.
• If you did not get in a waitlisted class, a class credit will not be used.
Cancel a class or waitlist request
Plans change all the time – we understand. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
• Class reservations can be cancelled up to 2 hours BEFORE the class start time in order to retain your class credit. You can cancel your class or waitlist request through the Studio 22 app (Menu > My Waitlists) or when logged into your account on the website.
Arriving For Class - What To Expect
Arrive 15 minutes early
We will make sure you have your face mask*, require you to use our hand sanitizer, check you into class, and of course, give you your name tag.
Arriving late can delay getting you checked into class on time. Out of courtesy to your fellow students, we ask that you arrive no later than 15 minutes past the class start time.
We ask that you stay home if you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, regardless of cause.
Check in at the front desk when you arrive, and we'll give you your name tag for class. Please have your app open to the home page (this it the screen showing your name, barcode, and student ID number) for quick check-in. Reserving your class in advance makes this process quick & easy!
Must be applied before entering the ballroom for class.
As of 5-17-21, students who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks in-studio, per the CDC update. Anyone who is not yet fully vaccinated will still be required to have their nose and mouth covered in all areas of the studio. We won’t be providing these, so please bring your own. We have face masks available for purchase in-studio if you need one.
Entry into the ballrooms
15 minutes before class, all dancers will be let into the ballroom to get set up for class.
Have a question during class?
Just raise your hand and the instructor will call on you.
Health & Safety
Air filtration system with medical-grade PECO technology
The PECO technology and filtration system has been designed to capture and destroy airborne viruses and meets the rigorous performance criteria outlined in FDA guidelines for use in helping destroy the COVID-19 virus. Four of these devices have been added to the studio for air purification.
HEPA medical-grade air filtration system
Why stop at one air filtration system when we can provide two? These units will scrub the air every 15 minutes. The high-efficiency air filters remove 99.97% of particles down to the 0.1 micron, including bacteria and virus carriers. Five of these units have been added to the studio to help clean the air.
Touchless bathroom features
Our beautiful new bathrooms have been completely renovated and equipped with hands-free door openers, touchless faucets, touchless soap dispensers, and touchless paper towel dispensers.
Anti-microbial door openers
We’re adding custom Microshield arm pulls to all interior doors in the studio, including ballrooms & bathrooms. These handles can be opened with your forearm and have an anti-microbial coating to inhibit the spread of germs and bacteria.
Hand sanitizing stations
Located at the entrance of the ballrooms for your convenience.
Touch points minimized
To help prevent virus spread, we have removed all tables and chairs from the studio.
Clean, sanitize, repeat
Our Team Members will be doing wipe-downs of bathrooms, common areas, and various touchpoints.
All dancers are required to acknowledge and accept a health declaration before entering the studio.